Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Announcing ...HALLOWEEN SERIES

I am so happy to announce that starting tomorrow until Oct 29th 
I will be having a
HALLOWEEN mini series here at my blog. 



Well, it turns out that I had this idea of getting a group of bloggers together and asking  them
 to share some sweet Halloween ideas with us. 
 What could be better than get some cute ideas all in one place...here!
I am very grateful for all the bloggers who accepted my invitation  and replied to my emails.
 All of them were kind enough to allow me to use some of their pictures,recipes and tutorials. Others will be guest blogging and sharing more wonderful tutorials with all of us.

Now,  look who's coming along for the next 28 Days...

Silvina Barboza-Cake and Sugar Artist
Elizabeth-Sunnybug
Patricia-ButterYum
Mary Gange-Cake Designer
Charmaine Jones-Cake Diva

So what do you think?

12 comments:

giovanna said...

looking forward to it! great initiative!

Diane Schmidt said...

Oh my goodness what a BIG list!! Looks like fun, thanks for including me :)

Jenniffer said...

I think that it sounds like a big ol' Halloween Hootenanny! I can't wait to see all the great ideas!!

www.MadeWithPink.com said...

Ooh if you still have room I'd love to participate! I'm sponsoring the Cupcake Camp London event and will be featuring a ton of Halloween inspired cupcakes and treats as a hype up to the event on Halloween. Please let me know if you can fit in one more blogger to make it 29 days! My website is www.madewithpink.com - email: madewithpink@gmail.com

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

I can't wait to see all the different Halloween treats :)

Sue said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the great ideas! Thanks for putting it together and inviting me to join in, Kathia! I'm so excited!

A'n'G Johnson said...

oooh what fun! at my internship, I am focusing the whole of September on getting ready for Dia de los Muertos. I cant wait to see if I can apply some of your Halloween ideas to it.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my guest post over at Marta's blog!!

notyet100 said...

will be looking forward to the post,..

Sue said...

Kathia, I added a link in my sidebar:)

Raychel said...

WOW.. that is AMAZING!! I think that might be the coolest cake I have ever seen!!! Great job and I can't wait for the next 27 guest :}

Raychel - MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yay! Looks good lady! The only thing is that my food blog is Jolts & Jollies. My Camo Colored Life doesn't really have any food stuff on it. But either way...I'm excited to be a part of this! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Shirley Yanga said...

Hi Kathia! This is sooo exciting and fun! Thanks again for inviting me :-D

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.