Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Series...Day 6 Chocolate Covered Halloween Strawberries

Raychel of My Creative Way

The Tutu Fairy has arrived to my blog and I am so excited to have her here.My little girl has been so lucky to wear one of Raychel's creations every birthday party.
Raychel is very talented and expresses her creativity by making beautiful,
This is Raychel...


 Chocolate Covered Halloween Strawberries
 Hi! I am Raychel from My Creative Way! What a fun series Kathia has going on and I'm so stoked to be apart of it! Kathia is a huge inspiration for me and I'm honored she has invited me to be here today :)
Today I want to show you some Chocolate Covered Strawberries that are all dressed up for Halloween 2010!

Tip: Rinse off the strawberries and let them air dry for a few hours. Water will ruin your melted chocolate.
Depending on the colors I need I will use white, dark, milk chocolate and/or Wilton's Candy Melts in the color I want.
You can read the back of your chocolate or candy melts for directions. I melt my candy in the microwave.
My Bat is dipped in Wilton's Lavender Candy Melts and the ears, eyes, nose, fangs and wings are made out of fondant.
Frankenstien is my favorite! He is dipped in Wilton's Green Candy Melts.
His face is made out of Fondant.
The Mummy is dipped in white chocolate and covered with white fondant strips.
Mr. Pumpkin is covered in Wilton's Orange Candy Melts and I used a toothpick to make some vertical lines before the candy hardened. His face is fondant.
All dressed up for Halloween 2010!
Thanks for having me today!
Hope you enjoyed looking at my strawberries! My family sure loved eating them :} 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha these are the most adorable strawberries ever! Fab!

Isa said...

Una idea de lo mas divertida¡¡¡¡¡¡gracias
besos

Hil said...

I love the mummy! These are too cute.

Sue said...

VERY clever!

Hannah said...

YUM! These ideas make me want to throw a party!

A Blissful Nest said...

OMG those are adorable!!

Unknown said...

These are so awesome!!!! I love this idea!!!

Mary Lazarides said...

These are all adorable! What a clever idea!!

Shirley Yanga said...

This a smart idea! And a yummy one too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.