Monday, August 10, 2009

Am I too old to wear a Tutu?

Please don't answer I know I am too old! But this is the most adorable tutu and the first tutu my daughter has ever had. I got it from the TUTU FAIRY, just adorable. Thank you so much Raychel,you are so talented, Camilla loves her tutu and she feels like a princess every time she is wearing it, I can't wait to get more tutus from you in the future. I dressed up Cami for her party and we were with some of our guest in the house when she throw a temper tantrum for and ice pop, as you can see in this picture!! and that was it for the shirt and tutu. At least I was able to take some pic before the pop disaster. The TUTU FAIRY has a wonderful new online store in Etsy and she has ask me if I can give her a pic of Cami for her portfolio, wow! my baby is entering in a modeling job already.


























3 comments:

Tutu Fairy said...

Happy Birthday, Camilla!!

She is the cutest thing!!

I'm so happy yall loved the tutu and I'm stoked she had a great birthday.

TutuFairy.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

This is beautiful! I love that tutu on her!

The Cooking Photographer said...

Happy Birthday Camilla! You looks like a little fairy princess in your tutu. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.