Saturday, May 8, 2010

Candyland Cake

Candyland Cake I made for a baby shower. These pictures I took them at night right before I store the cake in the delivery box. So at  this point is not quite Candyland. The cake also had lots of candy and lollipops to be put on location.
I did not deliver the cake, so my client was going to take care of the final decorations., hopefully I will get more pictures. I also made 2 dozen of cupcakes. The cake and the cupcakes were red velvet cake.
This is the invitation for the event.

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love how you used the lollipops in the decoration - I almost didn't even know what they were :) My girls LOVE candy - probably more than cake...this is yet another idea to add to the cake list. Have a great Mother's Day!

My Creative Way said...

Love it! Have a happy mother's day!!!

ButterYum said...

I'm in love with this adorable cake!

Happy Mother's Day!!

:)
ButterYum

Mari's Cakes said...

Hi Kathia,

This cake looks wonderful. I love it, and I could imagine how cute it looked when completed with all the candy.

Have a blessed weekend!

Karma said...

Qué tarta más bonita, desde luego tienes unas manos prodigiosas!
Besos, me alegra mucho haber encontrado tu blog.

Sue Sparks said...

So cute! I love it!

Isa said...

preciosa esa tarta ¡¡¡¡
menuda fiesta
un beso

Party Box Design said...

LOVE IT!!! You are so talented!

Susan said...

awesome! i hope we get to see the final presentation! happy mommy's day!!!

Daydreamer Desserts said...

Te quedó bellísimo el pastel!

Jeanne said...

Cake is already a sweet temptation, and you paired it with candy? That's kid's paradise!

Avanika [YumsiliciousBakes] said...

This cake is super cute!
The best of two worlds! Love it!

cookies and cups said...

beautiful and simple! I love it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.