Friday, March 18, 2011

Hot Pink Zebra Cookies for a Special B-Day Girl

My first try making Zebra cookies, these are the first ones and they don't look that bad, hopefully next time I can do better. I made these cookies to match the party and cake for a very special birthday girl, my blog friend Raychel's daughter.The theme for the party was Zebra Diva and these cookies were perfect as party favors.Raychel not only makes beautiful tutus but she is so creative in many ways,she did a great job with the party decor, and the cake for the party was amazing.




Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

Love em'! You truly are a night time baker... and blogger :)

Hil said...

OH my!! I LOVE these!!!! So cute Kathia.

Natasha cooks cakes and bakes said...

they look amazing, what a fantastic design! All the best, Natasha from the Rambles and Shambles blog http://theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com

SweetThingsTO said...

Love the hot pink!

Jenniffer said...

Awesome cookies Kathia! I love the effect of the sanding sugar on the monogram!

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Mari Nuñez said...

Kathia, they came out beautiful. Have a great weekend :)

Aurora said...

Te han quedado unas galletas preciosas, me encanta esa combinacion de colores!!!! Es mas, tenia pensado hacerme un traje de fallera con esos tonos...las fallas son unas fiestas Valencianas!!!!!
Bsssss.

The Addicted Baker said...

you have a lovely blog!

Unknown said...

Are you sure you didn't make these for me?? I love pink zebra print and my name starts with the letter M!!!

Sue said...

I love the bright pink and the glittered monogram!

Irina Quintanilla said...

Hi I am having the same theme for my daughter, do you actually sell these?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.