Monday, June 10, 2013

Pink Chanel Purse and Make up Cake


I am not 10 years old and I would totally love getting this pink
Chanel purse and make up cake on my birthday.
Who doesn't love pink, designer purses and make up?

Nothing original in this design from my part. My client provided me with a picture of the cake she wanted for her daughter. I just Google the picture to find the original cake designer and there are hundreds, if no thousands of this cake design online.



I had problems accomplishing the color requested,thanks to Callye, aca Sugar Belle for providing me with emails, instructions and pictures to get this color right. Hugs girl!! you are the smartest cookie I know!


Making the cake itself didn't take too long, it was a matter of carving, crumb coating with buttercream, letting the cake cool in the freezer and then covering the cake with fondant.

I had little issues with the fondant because it was a very humid day, nothing that some good confectioners sugar can't fix.

All the make up is handmade by me using Wilton fondant, which is great for modeling.


Well, I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

Very pretty - so many lovely details!

Jenniffer said...

This cake is so beautiful and all the details are perfect!

Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I love this cake!!

Anonymous said...

Perfection!!

myrtle said...

OH my! I want just like that.=D
Click Here

Kathy said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Chanel Purses are made from best quality leather and fabric. I agree that Chanel Purses use beautiful color combinations to make sure that their ranges have always newest color combinations in the market.


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.