Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1st Birthday baby Minnie Mouse Cake

 Little Hailey turned one a few months ago and I had the pleasure of making her 1st birthday cake. Her mom had a small gathering of family members and wanted a cute little cake full of pink and a baby Minnie Mouse sitting on top of the cake.

I decided to make a spin on my standard Minnie figure and instead of making the #1 in gumpaste, I made a few gumpaste balloons using a small cookie cutter, I attached wire to the balloons, rolled the wire in floral tape and insert them in the cake.
 This Mickey/Minnie cookie cutter is so handy!

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

4auntbb said...

Do you sell these?

4auntbb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.