Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat theme cake

 This Cat in the Hat theme cakes is one of my favorite cakes that I have ever made. It has it all, colorful, big, tall and full of details.

The Cat in the Hat and stars were handmade using gumpaste
 I made the white base cut outs for Thing 1 and 2 using gumpaste, I let the cut outs dry for about 3 days and them using my trusty kopykate I traced and filled the figures of Thing 1 and 2 to match the party invitation.

 Do you like colorful and busy looking cakes?


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this- good stuff! Keep up the great work, we look forward to reading more from you in the future!  


Cake Delivery Services

SweetThingsTO said...

I love it - amazing! What a happy and fun cake!

Jenniffer said...

This is SO cute! I love this cake! I bet the Mom had a fit over it!!

Savor The Baking said...

I wouldn't change a thing about this cake. The top cake is my favorite. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.