Friday, December 5, 2014

Carnival Theme Baby Shower Cake



Well, another of my bright, busy and colorful cakes!!!

and since I am feeling so festive today I thought this Carnival theme Baby Shower cake was the appropriate cake to post .  I made the Carnival Theme cake for a regular client of mine, I have been making cakes for her for a few years now. She was having one of the biggest baby shower I have ever seeing and wanted everything over the top.

She always let the cake design up to me, and I love that because I have freedom to do anything I want, and I always add a little extra.



I used real pop corn and made sugar cake toppers like pretzel, corn dog, lollipops, fair tickets and a fair banner.
I have never seen a sea lion on a fair, but I had this one already made and I thought it would look great on top of the cake.


                            I also made this other little cake for her as my Baby Shower gift.

                                           Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.

1 comments:

curtis03 Lewis said...

That’s an extremely beautiful baby shower cake! Thank you very much for sharing photos. Well dear last year my sister also hosted her baby shower party. She had reserved one of best party places in the Bronx. It was a rainbow themed party.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.