Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Night With Lucas

No cakes today...
It is so cold out that I just want to stay home under my blankets. Since my husband is always working at night, after I put baby to bed and get ready for the next day I love to spend a little time with the other men in my life. It is not a secret how much I love him, and since the baby was born I just don't have enough time to spoil him during the day. So today, I opened a bottle of champagne that I have had in the refrigerator for quite some time,had a little mimosa and cuttle with Lucas.



Yummyyyyyyyyyyy ( I never drink..just for the record)



Winter view from my kitchen. I can't wait for summer, I am going to get a little pool for baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.