Sunday, May 3, 2009

White and Gold 50th Birthday Cake

Hand made tiara. I painted it with disco gold luster dust and then I attached white dragees just to make look more elegant. The letters were also hand made with gumpaste and then painted.

Side view. I only use disco gold to paint the bow and loops, I just wanted a little extra sparkle.

Final Cake.





Well, you might be wondering who the mystery client is...
A GUY ( don't ask, make your own conclusions)
Regarding the giveaway... I guess it wasn't interesting for anybody. But so you know I made 120 little white balls and I used only 96. I will save the gift card for a very nice project that I have coming up and I will increase the price next time.
Thank you Butter Yum for trying.



7 comments:

The Cooking Photographer said...

Wow you've been busy! The cake turned out so cute! I just love it. I hope your client had a fabulous birthday!

Soo what can I call you besides Pink? Or does Pink work. :)

Pink Little Cake said...

Jajaja, I kind of feel old for pink. My name is Kathia. Thank you for your comment. My client had a nice time, the party lasted until 6 am ( I wasn't there, he called me back the next day and thank me again for the cake).

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Gorgeous! I love the tiara, so simple and delicate!

Jenniffer said...

Hey Kathia! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Your blog is super cute too and I love your cakes! Great job on the tiara! Isn't it funny how the second time you do a cake it always costs more than the first one! it seems we always underestimate the time involved to create these masterpieces!

-Jenniffer
http://www.cupadeecakes.com

Raychel said...

Wow. love your cakes!! Great Job!

Raychel From MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

Raychel said...

Thank you!! It's pretty amazing what our kids can make Mommy dream. All because of Maddie I make tutus, do photography, and bake cakes lol (will post on blog on later date).

Your daughter is beautiful!! And keep up all your awesome work on your cakes!

Have a great weekend!

Raychel - MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

sharlaine said...

Absolutely fabulous! Hope you';; share one day how to make the tiara.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.