Monday, July 20, 2009

2nd Pastry Class

Hi girls, here are some pic from my second class, i have been a little busy but I am planning in posting some of the recipes. Well enjoy, I hope you are not to hungry.
I ate this 3, I swear I am not lying. Individual fruit tarts, made with "Flaky Pastry Dough and Pastry Cream' I can eat spoons of pastry cream, it is so good. My first Apple Pie, I still have a loooong way to go with the pie dough, but I will get there...one day, maybe in a few years, who knows?





Ready to go home to be eating by my husband.



This is very interesting.. is call "Tarte Tatin".




I hope you enjoy, I will post more pics soon.






2 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

I'm drooling - looks great! I bet you are having so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy! And I am hungry...lol.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.