Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Feel Like a Winner and...Some Cake Toppers

Hi Girls, how are you? I hope all of you are doing great. Well I just wanted to show a little bid you what I have been doing these past nights. I have my first Baby Shower cake due on Friday and I will be using these toppers . This is my first time making animals out of gumpaste, I think they came out cute, a little heavy, I will say since I only use gumpaste and fondant, next time I will make the bodies with rice crispy treats to save some money in materials.







In another news I am proud to say that for the first time I am a winner of something! I entered a giveaway on KITTY-CAKES cute blog hoping for the best ( which I always do and usually nothing happens) and this time...there was a miracle ( no wonder is 90 Degrees in NJ).
I won the newest Martha Stewart Cupcake Book!!
I can't wait to get it to start baking more cupcakes. Thank you so much Misha!! Like you would say..Meow~






7 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your win. I just got that book and it's really cute. Lots of yummy recipes to try.

Your blog is looking might fine, and I really love your cute little toppers. They are so adorable!

Sue said...

Adorable animals! Congrats on winning the MS cupcake book!

Lori R. said...

Oh my, those are just adorable. Can't wait to see the whole cake!! YUM, cupcakes, Congrats on your win!!! maybe you are on a lucky streak!!!

Raychel said...

It's always nice to win something!! Congrats!

And your animals are super cute!

Raychel

Unknown said...

These are adorable! And congrats on the book! That's fantastic! :)

The Cooking Photographer said...

Kathia you are so talented. Seriously. Those little critters are amazing.

ROYALTY said...

Hey girl, thanks for the wonderful (and ADORABLE) thank you card! IT was my pleasure doing the giveaway! I must say I am in total LOVE with these little guys, I am going to use these in an upcoming cake, so thanks for the idea!

Meow!
http://www.kitty-cakes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.