Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sophia the First inspired Birthday Cake

 
 
 
 Oh my goodness, I can't believe is November already !
 Time sure flies by. Around here we had a wonderful Halloween, as you can imagine, we are still recovering form the almost sugar coma we had last Friday.

Any way, today I have this little cake to show you, 6 inch round chocolate cake filled with oreos and cream. The birthday girl loves Sophia de First and this cake is inspired by Sophia's dress. I added the sugar tiara for a more Princess feeling.




You can find a tutorial for the tiara here in my blog.









2 comments:

Manish/**~ MD ~**/Dwivedi said...

great, pics of some nice cakes. i really like those.

custom cakes pune
http://www.customecakespunecom

Manish Dwivedi said...

Wonderful cake design and decoration you did. I really liked it.
1st birthday cakes Pune

Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.