- Getting up at night every 2 hours to feed my baby
- Trying to take a nap during the day is not as easy as everyone tells me.
- Last Saturday we got snow all day and it wasn't even November, I can't imagine how the Winter is going to be!
- Refusing to give up on my baking
- Believe it or not I have baked a few yummy treats, you know, for the afternoon cravings
- Halloween was very successful, Cami had a lot of fun at her school's party and she wants to go trick or treating every night since Monday ( is not happening)
- Today I read the best idea ever to get rid of Halloween candy, stop by my friend Hil's blog, if you have kids you will love it too.
- Sorry because I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have to catch up on my Google reader.
|My little ladybug|
|My baby girl, 29 days today|
- Unfortunately we have to give our beautiful new puppy dog away. We are looking for a loving family to take care of him. He is so adorable and playful, but with a new baby at home and getting back to work in a few weeks I am totally overwhelm and I can't take care of him. I don't know what I was thinking when I allowed my husband to get him ( well, obviously, I wasn't thinking)
My kids are adorable,healthy and the best gift God has given me.