Monday, October 22, 2012

Elephant Indian Theme Birthday Cake



Happy Monday!
I am so excited to have this cake on my blog today.

If any of you follow me on Instagram , I am sure you have seeing how busy I have been this past weeks, I actually finished my busy week with this cake. All my Halloween plans regarding post have been delay, I do have some cute little cookies waiting for me to be decorated, so this week is a little slow for me and I am looking forward to get to them.

Well, what can I say...I am so thankfull for my awesome client for giving me the opportunity  to do something that I had never done before and for trusting me making the cake for her little boy's 2nd birthday party.
Making an Indian theme cake involving some difficult piping was very challenging and time consuming, but I do not regreat a bit of it.

I have to say that I am very pleased how the cake turned out. I love the colors my client choose for the cake and the little sugar elephant turned out cute also.


 I hope you all have a great start of the week.Thank you for stopping by.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GORGEOUS! I'm in love :)

faithy said...

What gorgeous piping!!

Jenniffer said...

This is a beautiful cake and your piping is flawless! Great job!!

SimplySweetsbyHoneybee{Melissa} said...

Beautiful! Love the little elephant. So cute!

IFeelCook said...

Oooh, Kathia, qué bonito te ha quedado!!! Yo te sigo en Instagram y he ido viendo algunas fotos ;) Es genial.
Un besote.

Anonymous said...

The elephant is adorable and your piping skills on this cake are fabulous! ~ Paula @VanillaBeanBake

SweetThingsTO said...

Kathia - that is amazing henna design piping - I love it!

Carrie said...

This is one of my favorites!

Dreams of cakes said...

So cute and beautiful!

Savor The Baking said...

Beautiful cake and I too love the colors. 8-)

Savor The Baking said...

No I didn't get your email about a the cake challenge. My email address is savorthebaking@hotmail.com

Azlin Bloor said...

Hi Kathia, I've just joined the Cake Slice and am just popping in to say hi to everyone! I am in awe of your true genius, OH MASTER! Or is it MISTRESS?! I'm in love with all your creations. Compared to you, I'm an amateur! Looking forward to more! xx

Martesha Weems said...

Your cakes are so nice. Can you tell me how many layers of cake you use in each tier?

Thank you

gigi said...

this cake is really pretty...

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous cake. I'm Indian, and I have to say, you've got the mehendi piping perfect. Beautiful colors too

Santanu Mondal said...

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.

indian diet plan for weight loss in one month

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.