Friday, August 2, 2013

Free e-Book "Dessert Recipes for Chocolate Lovers!!"


No, you didn't make a mistake reading the title of the post. I do have a treat for you today. 

Only tomorrow August 3rd and Sunday August 4th, Dessert Recipes for Chocolate Lovers! will be able for the Kindle Book for FREE!!  



I know you love chocolate as much as I do, I am always looking for new recipes and ways to create yummy dessert using chocolate. I had the opportunity to get it and I tell you, you won't be disappointing.

Dessert Recipes for Chocolate Lovers! By Chef Leslie Taylor shares over 87 of his favorite chocolate dessert recipes including chocolate cakes, pies, tarts, cookies, brownies, bars, fudge, mousses, and a variety frozen goodies like ice creams and sorbets. 
Chocolate lovers will also enjoy a special section called Chocolate Decadence which features tantalizing – over the top chocolate recipes!
Click on this link and get your book tomorrow or Sunday!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.