Friday, November 8, 2013

Farm theme cake


Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a great week. 
My week has been fantastic, I have been able to catch some sleep, organize my baking supplies/tools and watching movies with the girls almost every night. Can't ask for a better way to spend my extra time.

For today's cake I have this adorable Farm theme cake I made for two little boys.They are twins and were turning one and their mom planned a big party.  I love making cakes for little boys, and I love even more when I have the freedom to do anything I want, I always do more than expected ,
 specially for my regular clients.


I used all the techniques I learned on my Crafty class-Animal cake toppers and I added a few more of my own.
For the grass I used green stiff royal icing with a Wilton grass tip.
To make the hay I used my clay gun.
 All the animals were made using Wilton fondant.
 These are the little smash cakes, love them!!
 Compare their size with a fork, so tiny!!

 Big hugs for the cake pops makers!!! I had to make a lot of cake pops and ohh boy!! that is a lot of work.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Loving Traditions Cakery LLC said...

Your cake is awesomel Would you please be willing to share how you did the barn; what size it is; and how many layers please?
Thank you,

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.