Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I found myself too whiny this year. Besides the standard --always being tired, I feel that I complained too much and always expected and wanted more of everything.

So for the next year I will not be making my never ending list of goals, I will be living everyday day to the fullest and making the best of what I have in front of me.

What are your goals?

Happy New Year, I thank each of you for stopping by, supporting my little blog and sometimes reading my nonsense.

2 comments:

Hani Bacova said...

Happy New Year.
I want to walk more and spend more time outdoors, I miss hiking and I hope to revive it this year.

Anne@FromMySweetHeart said...

Hi Kathia and I love this saying! In addition to trying to find the good in every day, I'm still going to work on simplifying my life more! Happy New Year and I hope it's a happy and healthy one for you! : )

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.