Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I found myself too whiny this year. Besides the standard --always being tired, I feel that I complained too much and always expected and wanted more of everything.

So for the next year I will not be making my never ending list of goals, I will be living everyday day to the fullest and making the best of what I have in front of me.

What are your goals?

Happy New Year, I thank each of you for stopping by, supporting my little blog and sometimes reading my nonsense.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year.
I want to walk more and spend more time outdoors, I miss hiking and I hope to revive it this year.

Anne@ASaladForAllSeasons said...

Hi Kathia and I love this saying! In addition to trying to find the good in every day, I'm still going to work on simplifying my life more! Happy New Year and I hope it's a happy and healthy one for you! : )

Assignment Expert said...


Get the best assignment help perth from perth by experts at affordable prices. Get best assignment writing services by professional assignment writers of Perth. On-Time Delivery. A+ Quality.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this information. Those students who are looking for Assignment Help. Get the best Assignment Help written by Top Phd experts and you can also contact with our expert 24*7.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.