Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blush Pink Bird House Baptism Cake


I made this blush pink bird house cake for a 1st birthday and Baptism celebration a few weeks ago.
 The original design is by someone else, the mom sent me the picture of the cake and I was more than happy to make it as close looking as possible. 

I love how the little bird house turned out. I made it with rice krispy treats and gumpaste. 
For the birds, I ordered this Ateco Plain Coma cutter , it comes in different sizes and seems very useful for other cake design details. I made the tree template myself. 

I am not too fond of using fabric ribbon on cakes, but this was pretty simple and thin
 and it end up looking cute rather than bulky. 




1 comments:

Sue said...

Precious cake! Such pretty colors.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.