Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Butterfly Theme Cake and Cookies Favors

Well, Spring is here and little by little we are getting warmer weather. I am sure we all are in a better mood to party, at least I am!
 I have been getting more and more inquiries for birthday parties goodies and
most of them have been for butterfly themes.
This cake I made it just a few weeks ago, simple and clean butterflies adorning the top of the tier and the name of the birthday girl.
 I made the butterflies in two sizes using some PMA cutters I got at Global Sugar Art a long time ago.
 
 
 


Butterfly cookie favors complemented the cake and décor.
 
 
These are my favorite butterflies, I love the color combo and simplicity of the cookie design.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty cake and cookies. I like the pink cookies the best, but they're all very pretty.

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Love the butterly cookies especially. The colors and simple design is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.