Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Theme cookies

 
Well Thanksgiving week is here and I am looking forward to get some time off from work and spend some quality time with my family. My husband is going to be working on Thanksgiving day, the girls and I are planning on watching holiday movies, make some Christmas crafting and
 squeezing baking in between.
This holiday day is a little bittersweet, I love the celebration and meaning behind of it, it just gets a little lonely not having a big family around to have a dinner feast and celebrate together.
 

 
Any way, I finally baked and decorated some Thanksgiving cookies to give out to some of my friends and my kid's school teachers. I used an old color palette that never gets old.


 
I love how the turkey's feathers  turned out using a small petal tip, the effect on the green Fall leaves wasn't even made with flooding consistency icing, just regular piping icing and a tooth pick.


Ivory leaves with dots for a little something different.





And I couldn't pass the opportunity to make Sugarbelle's simple turkeys using a snow man cookie cutter

                                           Here is a plate of cookies I made for the daycare

 ohh this pumpkin pie cookies are so cute, Sugarbelle's ideas are just the best!!

 
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comments:

essay best said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I believe that you have had a lovely time making all these attractive Thanksgiving cookies. I really like the idea of turkey shapes and Christmas trees.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.