Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pumpkin Patch theme Birthday Cake

 
I made this cake for a good client of mine, I have been doing all her kid's cakes for many years now. For this birthday party, she wanted to do something different and have her little boy's party at a farm instead of the traditional gym party. Hey!! I totally agree, I am tired myself of having my oldest daughter's birthday parties at the same gym every year.
 
 
 
 
The design and colors of the pumpkin patch theme cake was based on the party invitation. I am always very intimidated by chevron designs, but I was able to use my new chevron cutter which is a complete time and stress saver.
I used a cookie cutter to cut the #4 and small Fall leaves.
The pumpkins I handmade them using fondant and a tooth pick as tool. 

 I hope you all are having a great Fall Season!!!

4 comments:

IFeelCook said...

Te ha quedado un pastel muy bonito, seguro que a tu clienta le ha encantado :) ¿Se celebran los cumples en el gym? Oh, qué curioso, jeje.

Unknown said...

It's perfectly made.

Unknown said...

Nice Blog ,useful information.
Birthday Cakes for Boys


Lara Gargett said...


Students while completing their assignments might be required to avail marketing Assignment Help, SWOT Analysis Help, Market Conditions Homework help, and comment on or Design New Product Assignment help. Alternately, students might not just only want online economics assignment help but might also want economics teaching help so as to better understand the subject. while seeking project management assignment help online might be necessary to keep up with the course load, developing personal expertise and knowledge in project management assignments is also vital.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.