Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Baby Girl (butt) Baby Shower Cake

 
Well, I jumped on the wagon of  the blogger burned out syndrome !!! Trying to get my motivation back to show you all the cute cakes and cookies I have made in the past month.
 
Any way, this cute cake was for one of my little girl's former daycare teacher. She is having a little girl and wanted to have a baby girl butt cake so bad...LOL so dream come true, here it is.
 
What a simple cake to make, the butt is actually made of rice crispy treats, but easily can be made out of cake. Then I added lots of ruffles to  form the dress.
 The feet and legs were made using modeling chocolate.


2 comments:

Designpluz Pty Ltd said...

fantastic, your post are came up with much more creativity web design sydney

Studio Vaibhava said...

very nice

candid wedding photographers in Bangalore from studiovaibhava provides you a best moment of Candid photography Bangalore.Our Candid wedding photography Bangalore will capture the precious event moment. Contact our Candid photographers in Bangalore today

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.