Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink Baby Minnie Mouse Cake

This is the  Minnie Mouse cake that I delivered this past weekend for a little girl's birthday party. Her mom was so excited when she saw the cake, just like  me when I did Camilla's party last year.
This cake design I have made it before and is one of the most visited post in the blog.




The Happy Birthday letters I made them using a mold, you can find a tutorial to make the little roses here.
Photobucket




I made the Minnie Mouse with a combination of rice crispy treats, fondant and gumpaste.
For the # 1 I only used gumpaste. You can find how to make the Minnie Mouse little bow here.
I made the black letters for the name using my CriCut cake machine.






Photobucket


Along with the cake I also made 1 dozen of vanilla buttermilk cupcakes and 1 dozen of chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting and white fondant polka dots.

Photobucket




Next week is going to be a busy one, my little girl is turning 4 next Saturday and I am having 2 parties for her with 2 different themes. The party theme for the school is BUBBLE GUPPIES and the party theme at home will be  ICE CREAM , my girl keeps telling me that she wants the "biggest cake ever" so I am definitely feeling the pressure here.
This year  I am making all the favors and paper decorations for the party. I am so excited and I can wait to share all the pictures with you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an AMAZING cake! I might have to get you to make my daughter's first birthday cake. Where in NJ are you from?

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

This is sooooo adorable... wow....

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Kathia, I think this should be your "signature cake". I really love everything about it and the cupcakes are the perfect accompaniment. Wish my girls were still young enough for a Minnie cake.

Andrea's Cake said...

Foarte frumos tortul.Felicitari.De abea astept sa vad ce minunatii mai faci.Iti doresc multa putere de munca si ....imaginatie.Pupici.

amray said...

What tip or method do you use to ice your cupcakes...they are beautiful and so smooth with the perfect height on the icing!

Unknown said...

how can i get this cake?

Unknown said...

Do u delivery cakes????

Unknown said...

Do u delivery cakes????

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.