Monday, February 10, 2014

Last Minute Valentine's Day Ideas

Happy Monday!!  Valentine's Day is on Friday. How are you celebrating?
Dinner, movie or date night at home? I can tell you that both my husband and I will be working that day, this is one of the busiest days in the restaurant business and my husband will probably get home way to late for me to be up waiting for him.  
We are not the kind of throwing the super celebrations or gift giving, we are low key, a nice card do wonder for us. We celebrate Valentine's Day every day.

Any way, if you are in need of some ideas to put together a little treat for Friday, here are some of my Valentine's post. One of favorites is the Marshmallow Heat Pops that I made with my little one for her
classmates, easy and adorable as a little cheer me up for friends.






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.