Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

From the archives of the cookie favors I made last week. Totally inspired from one of my favorites cake designers.
Are you  ready for your Easter dinner/lunch? I am totally ready, of course ,I won't be cooking at home, but I will spend a great day at one of my friend's house. She always have the most incredible late lunch with lots of yummy foods and a great group of really nice people. Cami's Easter basket is ready, I had so much fun making it, I can't wait to see her opening it and seing all the treats that I have for her. I did not put candy on it,  but I got cute little books, crayons and little girls's stuff. Tomorrow I was so supposed to take a class in the city with Ann Heap from Pink Cake Box, but the class was cancel today, Ann had an emergency surgery today. I do not know the details, but I  know she is home by now and getting better.

Happy Easter dear friends and for those of you who don't celebrate Easter I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Your cookies are flawless! Love them! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Isa said...

preciosas tus galletas,son una maravilla,yo tengo los moldes de las zanahorias ,me falta
tu talento para decorarlas
un saludo

Meghan @ Domestic Sugar said...

Beautiful as always Kathia! Love the bunny pops!

Snooky doodle said...

oh these cookies look great :)

QIS said...

wow, the cookies are so adorable!! happy Easter to you. =)

Maria Elena said...

muy bonitas!!todas!!!
bss.

Jenniffer said...

Oh, I really like those fat bunny cookies! They're SO cute! Happy Easter!!

cookies and cups said...

Your cookies look great and can't wait to hear about your class with Anne Heap...hope she is ok!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.