Monday, April 19, 2010

Spider Man cake...well almost!

Godson's  birthday party coming up...
Me= happy
Making a cake...
Me=very happy
What kind of cake...
don't know yet

They=Can you make a cake?
Me= Sure! , I am looking forward to it
They=Godson loves heroes,
Me= great!
They= he loves Spider Man
Me= what? ohhhhhh
They= can you make a simple Spider Man cake?
Me=ahhhhh, yes, I think so
They= we want something plain, we don't like fondant, nothing too busy
Me=ohhhhhhhhh, I do not like buttercream cakes, I don't like Spider Man either
They= just do something simple
Me= ok

Don't worry, I am not expecting any comments out of this post. But a quick note to stay tune... great giveaway coming up this week.

12 comments:

silvanausa said...

i like very nice

Sue said...

I'm sure the birthday boy will be thrilled!

Snooky doodle said...

oh WOW!! LOOK AT THIS! It's awesome!!

Unknown said...

AMAZING!

Jenniffer said...

Kathia, I always cringe when someone asks me to do a Spiderman cake. For some reason I have a creative block when it comes to Spiderman I guess! You did a great job on it - the webbing looks really nice!

SweetThingsTO said...

You are so funny! I know where you are coming from... I have the hardest time with plain cakes - I just stare at it for hours and procrastinate because I don't know what to do. But you did awesome!

the shoppe owner said...

my sons would go bananas over it! happy birthday to your godson ;) i hope i get the privilege of being a godmother someday!

cookies and cups said...

I think it tuned out great ~ and I am sure that they were happy!

Unknown said...

it looooooks soooooo goooo! you are so talented!

Isa said...

Ese pastel haria las delicias de mi pequeño Alvaro
un saludo

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Er, uh... what's the problem? Looks good to me :).

Thanks for your comment on my chocolate rose. My only reservation would be to warn you that because they're made of sugar, they will absorb moisture from any source, so I wouldn't place them on a cupcake until just before serving (or they might start to dissolve).

:)
ButterYum

Unknown said...

I don't know why you're worried. This looks perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.