Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just a few things...


Yes, as you can see I am the crazy lady who puts her Christmas decorations up on November.
That truth is that I love Christmas, and now with my kids growing up, loving Santa, the lights, the music and our movie nights with hot chocolate I want to enjoy it as long as I can.

I know people think that November is too early for a Christmas tree, but the joy I get decorating this tree with my little one is too much to have to wait for a few more weeks.



  See, I like to get things done early.  I even took my little ones already for their annual Christmas picture, I saw a sale at my local Photo studio that I just simply couldn't pass.
   Little hands keep moving around our ornaments.

Even this little guy already is around the house doing his thing. 
This year is the first time that we have our own Elf. 

 We named him William and my kids are going nuts over him. Here is Willie playing with my Sprinkles.

Since this month I haven't been baking a lot, I have spent some time organizing my tools and baking supplies, I do take some much joy doing that. It is just the little things right? 

A little pic of my cuties, we are already crafting away for more Christmas decorations. 

I am wondering if I am the only one who likes to put all holiday stuff up early? 
When do you start decorating for Christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.